Thursday, December 15, 2011

Taking a stand against the duck face...

Ok ladies, I know after a few drinks (or for some no drinks) you start getting goofy with your girl friends and the camera but for the love of all that is holy can we Puhhleaaseee do away with the duck lip Facebook profile pic?!

Answer me this...have you ever, I repeat EVER seen a victoria secret catalog full of duck faces? On the faces of runway models? No, hmmm, curious. How about the Duchess of Cambridge? No?

So that leads me to answer the question...WHO thinks this picture is acceptable or flattering? After scouring my facebook page I was lead to one photo of me with half a duck face...why you ask? No, I'm not a hypocrite (ok-well at least on this subject). We were making fun of the "bathroom" duck face photo.

Join me in doing away with this tragic facial expression in photos.

PS-I still put the ass in class, I still I pass out drunk in the middle of hula hooping at my in-laws on Christmas and I still throw toast in perfectly good establishments, I just don't duck face.

xoxo
Krystyn

See below for hilarity. PSS- This photo is still unacceptable even considering the context. Just sayin. (Love you nik & ash)

No comments:

Post a Comment