Friday, March 25, 2011

Remind Yourself...Everyday

Everyday it is important that we remember our self-worth. It has taken me a long time to get to that point where I can sit back and I say that I am worth this. I am worth loving, I am worth taking care of and I am worth taking the time for.

This blog is my way of staying connected to my friends and family with updates on my progress without constantly hounding them with information on the day-to-day weight loss struggles. (I don't so much mind sharing the successes :)

Staying accountable, staying lighthearted and staying focused on what is really important has been a lifelong struggle for me. I am ready to kick my own ass and finally lose those last pounds to my goal.



Stay strong, stay fit, stay happy.

xoxo
Krystyn



*Funny thing about that photo....I remember when I was 28....I can't believe I'm going to be 30 in June! Where has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment